Introducing: Whatsoever Things
Introducing Whatsoever Things, a newsletter created to explore Philippians 4:8-worthy thoughts with essays, devotionals, and true stories (of the adventurous, vulnerable, faith-building variety). There might even be a little music.
“Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are noble, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report—if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.”Philippians 4:8
Together let’s explore the world with an eye for God’s transforming work, since He’s the one who turns our difficult stories into thoughts worth thinking about. We’ll be looking especially at:
- hope and meaning in the face of suffering
- unstoppable searching for truth in times of doubt
- growing in authentic, powerful witness
- missions in today’s world
- leading Christian families and communities
- what following God looks like in other cultures or multi-cultural environments
- behind-the-scenes info on my writing projects
- tips for writing true stories that read like fiction
Want to walk and talk together a while? Subscribe below for free to receive new posts. Having trouble? Try subscribing through this link.